Rarible is one of the popular marketplaces available in the market to upload and sell your NFT creations. Rarible permits the creators to issue and sell their digital assets for the profital amount on their platform. On this marketplace, you can purchase the digital assets and also trade the assets without the involvement of a middleman as it is a distributed network.
Rarible is built with Ethereum Blockchain and their users use the ETH to do trade, purchasing a digital asset. On looking into digital assets, it’s growing rapidly these days as people make profit in it. To do it, Rarible platform helps you to create, buy and sell the NFTs. In this article, we focussed on the section of uploading your NFTs on the Rarible.
NFT – Non-Fungible Tokens:
NFTs can be anything but digital, that can be made by our own and sold with a profitable amount of money. If you’re creating any digital artworks, that can be converted into an NFT. In turn it can be uploaded in marketplaces and listed for sale.
Bitcoin is an example of a fungible token that can be replicated for other bitcoins. Whereas, the NFT is Non-Fungible that is unique and cannot be replicated for other NFTs. To make this more simple, you give your bitcoin to others, it holds the same value and coin. But when you give your NFT to others, it has a different value. Every NFT is unique and has its own data or information of the creator or creator’s history. Blockchain helps to store all these data and information safely.
Rarible – The Marketplace for your purchase
As we saw earlier in this article, to create and sell the NFTs the involvement of blockchain is important. Rarible is a platform where you can get the opportunity to purchase and sell the digital assets you own or create.
When you create those digital assets, you own the ownership and can attain royalties for it. Having a wallet with funds is important for purchases. Etherium is a fund and Crypto wallet like Metamask is a wallet, you should have your own.
Etherium values over 10 US Dollars, that are required for interacting with blockchain platforms like Rarible. Apart from this, you will require a gas fee, which is used during transactions.
Creation of Account on Rarible
Creating an account in Rarible is pretty simple and can be done with a few steps. There will be no sign up options using your email or phone number. In order to sign up or create an account on Rarible, you will need to open a DIgital Crypto Wallet first.
When you create your wallet and connect it with Rarible, your account will be created automatically on Rarible. Moreover, if you want to login to your account on Rarible, you will need to login with the Crypto Wallet you created.
Creation of a Crypto Wallet
Owning a crypto wallet is a must to manage your digital assets. You can have your wallet, either as an extension on your browser or as an application on your mobile. You can get the following five options as a Crypto wallets in Rarible:
- Coinbase Wallet
Apart from these five wallets, you can also create a MetaMask wallet here. It is a famous Crypto wallet, where you can store, trade, buy and sell your Cryptos. It’s your choice to decide the wallet from the list. I recommend you to go with MetaMask or MyEtherWallet, as it is easy to create an account and connect with the Rarible platform.
Steps to Upload your NFT on Rarible
Follow the below steps to create a unique NFT and sell it on Rarible,
- You can see the “Create” button on the top right side of the official website. Click on it.
- Now, you have two options to select.
- Single – Select it, if it is one of their kind.
- Multiple – Select it, if you want to sell your collection to one person at a time.
- Click either of that option and click Upload your NFT artwork. The maximum file can be 30 MB and one of the following formats can be used.File Formats available in Rarible – JPG, PNG, GIF, WEBP, MP3, MP4.
- The next step is to add a cover to your creation. It is optional, but it is best to add one as it expresses the context about your artwork. The cover can be in any format from the JPG, PNG, GIF or WEBP. For this also the maximum file size is 30 MB.
- Next, add a name and description to your digital artwork.
- You can choose the unlock once purchased option, provided you have a high resolution file. Moreover, here you can add a digital fee or link of your file.
- Now by choosing a collection you can mint your artwork. You can select either RARI or create your collection. Be aware that gas fees are required to pay, when you start your transactions.
Steps to Set Prices and Royalty Fees on Rarible
- After uploading your NFT, you can find an option to put on sale.
- Once you place the uploaded item on sale, you are allowed to add an instant price. The cost will be in the form of Etherium. For example, if you want to sell an item for 1 ETH, you will receive 0.975 ETH and 2.5% of your selling price will be paid to Rarible.com as a service charge.
- In addition to that, you can add royalty fees to your content. For instance, when your product is sold by other artists or users you will gain royalty of 10% or even more percentage. Note that, for every sale you will earn a royalty fee.
- Once the above steps are completed, click the create button. Finally, you will have to confirm the fees you provided and give gas fees as mentioned.
- Now, you have successfully created and uploaded your NFT digital art on Rarible.
With this article, we helped you to attain knowledge on creation of NFT and upload methods on the Rarible platform. Rarible are the best choice as a beginner, to create, buy and sell your NFTs. The account creation process and further methods are simple in Rarible. We always expect you to reach us in the comment section for any further doubts.