There are many ways of how to delete records from the developer console in salesforce –
- First you will be required to export all the records in a CSV file.
- Then you can delete the records that you require in the CSV file.
- When you have deleted all the records in the CSV then you can map the ID Column of the CSV file to the Id column of the object.
- Connect the product to the test org.
- Tab the Query button and click on SQL query.
- Write SQL query “SELECT Id FROM Account WHERE”.
- Bulk Select from CSV radio button.
- Click on Query and then download the record.
- Repeat the First Method.
- Download the data loader
- enter the data loader with your password and security token
- check the setting tab and select the right environment
- Follow the instruction suggested above